If you’ve been seeing some new faces around the office, you’re not alone! In April, Smith Orthodontics acquired a new practice and with it, came some talented, smiling faces! Let’s get to know Insurance and Scheduling Coordinator, Rene…
1. What was your favorite book, toy or outfit as a child?
2. What is the nerdiest thing you do in your spare time?
Re-read Harry Potter books.
3. What is something patients would be surprised to learn about you?
I love to travel.
4. Have you ever played an instrument or a sport?
I play the piano, flute and guitar.
5. What’s your midnight go-to snack?
6. What did you want to be when growing up?
7. What is the first thing you would buy if you won the lottery?
A cabin in the Smoky Mountains.
8. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
9. What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
10. What was your favorite TV show when growing up?
CSI, Criminal Minds.
Thanks for taking a little time to get to know Rene! Say hello the next time you spot her in the office!