Get to Know Dr. Smith!
At Smith Orthodontics, we make an effort to get to know every smiling face that walks through the door! Here’s an opportunity to learn more about our staff before you come in to meet us.
Today, we’re highlighting the one and only Dr. Amy Smith! You can read all about Dr. Smith’s education and credentials here, but here are some fun facts about her that you may find quite surprising. Enjoy!
- What is the nerdiest thing you do in your spare time?
Organize my spice rack
- What was your childhood nickname?
Gerbs – really this didn’t originate until Dental School
- What was your favorite TV show when growing up?
The Wonder Years
- Favorite TV commercial?
“Honda Civic – Walking on a Dream” I LOVE that song
- What was the last gift you gave someone?
Barbour scarf from Horner & Harrison
- What is something your patients would be surprised to learn about you?
I am deathly afraid of heights
- If given the chance, who would you like to be for a day?
The Duchess of Wales
- If you were stuck on an island what three things would you bring?
Sunscreen, water, and the Bible
- What did you want to be when growing up?
- What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
- What was your favorite book, toy, or outfit as a child?
- What would you do (for a career) if you weren’t doing this?
- What is the first thing you would buy if you won the lottery?
A trip to Australia
- If you had one free hour each day, how would you use it?
- Would you rather be invisible or be able to read minds?
We hope you enjoyed learning a little more about Dr. Smith. Be sure to tell her what you have in common the next time you see her!