Get to Know Alana!
Seeing some new faces in the office lately? Let’s meet some of these new additions to our orthodontic team! Meet Alana!
1. What is the nerdiest thing you do in your spare time?
I love to read!
2. What is the oldest thing in your refrigerator?
Me, when I’m trying to find something to eat! LOL.
3. What was your favorite TV show growing up?
4. What is something your patients would be surprised to learn about you?
I love owls and the “Nightmare Before Christmas.”
5. What did you want to be growing up?
I wanted to be a veterinarian!
6. What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
I’ve eaten groundhog, chicken feet, pig’s feet, and cow tongue. Love them all!
7. Have you ever played an instrument or sport?
I played in a softball league and billiards league as an adult.
8. What’s your midnight go-to snack?
9. What was your favorite book as a child?
“The Girl that Loved Wild Horses.”
10. Scary movies, comedies, or romantic movies?
I just love all movies!
There you have it… a bit more about Alana! Make sure you say hi the next time you see her in the office!