You’re never too old for a perfect smile.
Are you an adult and are unhappy with your smile? Now is the perfect time to talk to Smith Orthodontics about getting the smile you’ve always wanted.
Adult Orthodontic Treatment
Other than early orthodontic treatment, which is done between the ages of 7 and 10, adults have the same treatment options as kids and teens. Some adults are comfortable with people being able to see their braces, so silver braces are fine.
For adults who want their treatment to be discreet as possible, ceramic braces and all of the Invisalign options (Full, Lite, Express) are much less visible than traditional metal braces.
Benefits of Getting Braces or Invisalign as an Adult
Having orthodontic treatment as an adult has many benefits in addition to getting a beautiful smile.
- Having straight, evenly spaced teeth not only boosts your self-esteem, it also means your smile is healthier and easier to care for.
- People are living longer, so keeping your own teeth healthy is even more important.
- Depending on how long it’s been since you were a teen, there may be more options available now and the technology is most likely better.
- You are able to afford treatment easier than when you were in college.
- You are likely more responsible now than when you were a teen and will follow instructions better. This will ensure your treatment plan is effective and stays on schedule.
Adult Treatment Testimonial
“I can’t say enough great things about Smith Orthodontics! They catered to all my allergies and gave me a smile to last me forever. I’m 41 years old and they treated me like I was family. They also treated me just as important as the kids that walked through their door. So no matter your age, allergies, or fears...this place has you covered for sure! My daughter is now starting her treatment here as well. Five stars for Smith Orthodontics!" - Stacie
Are you ready to learn more about Braces and Invisalign®?
Contact Smith Orthodontics, the trusted orthodontist in Ripley WV and Parkersburg WV, to learn more about how we can give you the smile you’ve always wanted.
Call our office at (304) 865-0000 or click the button below.