If you are a patient of ours, you have probably met Serena, our treatment coordinator. We’d like to share these 10 fun facts about her with you so you can know her a little better.
- What was your childhood nickname?
- What is the nerdiest thing you do in your spare time?
Read Smithsonian magazine.
- What was your favorite TV show when growing up?
- What was the last gift you gave someone?
Candy to a friend
- If given the chance, who would you like to be for a day?
- What was your favorite book, toy, or outfit as a child?
A stuffed dog named Henry
- If you were stuck on a deserted island, what three things would you bring?
Books, pizza, sunscreen
- What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
- What did you want to be growing up?
I couldn’t narrow it down, I wanted to be so many different things.
- What is the oldest thing in your refrigerator?
Do you have any of these things in common with Serena? If so, be sure to tell her at your next visit!